There are life lessons in almost everything we do. However, some life lessons can only be learned through travel and they can change your perception on life for the better. In this episode, I talk to Siffy and Tor Torkildson, a remarkable, well-travelled couple, sharing the lessons they learned from travelling.
- What have your travels taught you about life? – 5:24
- What are some of the most memorable places you’ve been to? – 12:56
- What place stands out of the fold? – 16:04
- How do you deal with the uncertainty in travelling? – 18:28
- Where would you recommend people travel to if they only could visit one continent? – 22:13
- Book project – The Pilgrimage Chronicles – 28:48
- Words of wisdom about travelling – 31:06
Places Mentioned in this Episode:
- Niger, India, Minnesota (Lake Superior), Madagascar, Morocco, California, Patagonia, Chili, Argentina, Germany (Munich), Greece, France (Paris), Tsum Valley Nepal, Andalusia, Sicily, Mali (Bamako), Tanzania (Mount Kilimanjaro), Nepal (Mount Everest).
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Sacred World Explorations/
- The Piece Corps
- The Walkabout Chronicles
- The Pilgrimage Chronicles: Embrace The Quest – book featuring 37 authors (including Oumar Dieng), Available at Amazon (November 2017)